Search by typing & pressing enter
Install your Beestra
Here's how to install your new Beestra
1. Here's how your Beestra should arrive.
2. Remove the strap and recycle it. Open the end that says OPEN HERE.
3. Remove the parts bag. You should also see printed instructions here too.
4. Here's whats inside: Two washers, two wood screws and a copper clasp.
7. Insert the copper clasp into the two holes in the roof.
10. These holes are where the wood screws belong.
5. See the perforations? Cut off the tab here.
8. Bend over the legs under the roof.
11. Find a good spot for your Beestra. That's a critical step in your success.
6. You're going to make a roof. So find the other perforations and make another cut here.
9. This is what your completed roof looks like.
12. Wood screws top and bottom will hold your Beestra firmly in place.
The true story of the Beestra.
We Would Love to Hear From You!